BDD2021 Virtual Event
The recordings of the event are now available on our Conference Platform.
Login and watch the BDD 2021 on our conference platform
The link to the BDD 2021 Conference platform is BELGIAN DERMATOLOGY DAYS 2021 (isicem.org).
The video recordings of the talks are now available for registered participants to the BDD 2021. The conference platform will remain available until the end of the year.
Visit the platform now and login to browse through our content and the sponsor exhibitions and materials.
Read more about your login to the BDD 2021 Virtual BDD.
Posters BDD 2021
View all the posters for the BDD and watch the videos of the authors.
We wish to highlight the interesting Satellite Symposia we offer you in collaboration with our partners:
- Friday March 5 at 5PM: Optimised patient centric outcomes using tildrakizumab : aspiration and desires (Prof. Ulrich Mrowietz)
- Saturday March 6 at 12AM:
- IL-23 inhibitors: all you need to know in 60 min (Dr. Annelies Stockman)
- Herpes zoster and the new zoster vaccine (Prof. Arjen Nikkels)
- Skin disorders, look beyond the skin (Dr. M de Vicq, Prof. Arjen Nikkels)
We wish to announce the dates of our BDD2021 Virtual Event:
- Friday March 5, 2021 (Starting at 5PM): Ethics & Economy Teledermatology & GDPR Session (3CP) in collaboration with the UPBDV/BBDV
- Saturday March 6, 2021 (Starting at 9 AM)
More information about registration:
- Registration will close Friday March 5 at 9AM and is mandatory
- The content will be available for later viewing on the online conference platform until the end of 2021, but ONLY if you register before the registration deadline (Friday March 6 at 9AM).
- Only those who attend the livestream of the BDD will receive accreditation, no accreditation can be provided for those who watch the content at a later date.
- Shortly before the event you will receive an email with the link to our conference platform and you login/password. Be advised: this is a different login and password than your membership login and password on this website or on Dermanet!
- Prizes will be incl. 21% VAT:
- Members: 75 €
- Non-Members: 125 €
- Residents: 20 €
- Students: 0 €
- Members: 75 €
This will be an Online Event:
- Topic: The Changing Landscape in Dermatology. Our programme will be covering topics such as : Short but Strong cases, Covid-associated Skin Symptoms; Novelties in Hidradenitis Suppurativa; Vaccinations and Hormone disrupters. For more information on the Programme click on the tab 'Programme'