The RBSDV is a society of dermatologists with the aim of promoting the study of the skin en its many diseases. . Our mission is: Maximum Skin Health for All!Read more
The Professional Union aims to increase awareness on the medical specialty of dermatology and venerology and to defend the professional interests of her members.Read more
Belgian Dematology Nurse Association (BDNA)
The aims of the BDNA are multiple :
- Provide and improve theorical and clinical training of dermatology nurses and dermatology health care providers (DHCP’s).
- Promote the development of the highest standard of dermatology care.
- Organization of full-day dermatology nurse symposia during the Belgian Dermatology Days.
- Stimulate participation at national and international dermatology meetings.
- Promote and support nurse reseach projects in dermatology.
- Promote and support the recognition of the dermatology nurse as an individual specialty of nursing sciences.
- Corinne Chapelier, ULiège
- Linda Christiane, ULiège
- Elfie Deprez, UGent
- Micheline Vaccarella ULiège
Scientific board members and link to the RBSDV:
- Prof Dr J Lambert UGent
- Prof Dr AF Nikkels ULiège