More information on BADO
The Belgian Association of Dermato-Oncology was founded in 2012 with the following mission:
-Promotion of the multidisciplinary approach of dermato-oncology: the board therefore consists of dermatologists, oncologists and surgeons. Annual meetings are open for all disciplines involved in skin cancer management.
-Exchange scientific knowledge about dermato-oncology: by means of annual meetings focused on specific topics updated information is spread
-Work on treatment recommendations for different types of skin cancers: BADO works on consensus guidelines that are regularly updated and freely accessible on the website.
-Representation of dermato-oncology towards industry and authorities: BADO can give scientific advice towards industry and others such as patient groups, and can report certain problems to the authorities.
-Promotion of research in dermato-oncology: BADO can coordinate some national projects on skin cancer
- BROCHEZ Lieve, president, Dermatology UZG, Gent
- BAURAIN Jean-François, Oncology UCL, Brussels
- DEL MARMOL Veronique, Dermatology Erasmus, Brussels
- GARMYN Marjan, Dermatology UZ Leuven
- NIKKELS Arjen, Dermatology ULG, Luik
- KRUSE Vibeke, Oncology UZG, UZ Gent
- SALES François, Surgery Bordet, Brussels
- SPECENIER Pol, Oncology UZA, Antwerp
- STAS Marguerite, Surgery, UZ Leuven