BDD 2020 on September 5, 2020 - Second Session.
The KBVDV/SRBDV will organise a replacement scientific meeting on Saturday 5th September at het Provinciehuis in Leuven. The prizes and grants will also be presented during this meeting.
The Provinciehuis is perfectly situated next to the Leuven train station and offers an auditorium and a luminous exhibition and catering space.
Due to the latest government regulations, places will be limited to 200 participants.
This is a Face-to-Face Event that will NOT be broadcasted live. A video of this event will be published in our BDD2020 Online Knowledge Center at a later date.
Guideline Covid-19 at our Event
First and foremost, the event will take place as planned and is safely organised. If you do however have concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us. Please read the following information carefully before attending the event.
General – but important – measurements:
- Please be aware that it is obligated to wear a mask covering your nose and mouth throughout the event. Only take off your mask briefly when consuming beverages or lunch. Please bring your own mask.
- It is important to uphold the safe distance of 1,5m throughout the event. The meeting rooms are limited in the number of delegates. Please respect your meeting room to attend the presentations. The exhibition is free to access all the time. In the hallways a one-way-direction will be respected.
- We will provide enough disinfectant gels divided over the conference location. Please use the time to frequently wash your hands with water and soap or disinfect them with the provided gel
- As you can see in the programme two speakers will do their session twice to make sure we can organise safe coffee breaks in two groups.
- There will be two short breaks of 20 minutes for coffee or tea. During those breaks you can also pay a visit to the booths.
- Sessions will take place in the ‘Raadzaal’ and the ‘Auditorium’. The sessions will take place in the 'Auditorium' and can be watched simultaneously in the 'Raadzaal' on screen. The capacity per room is limited so when the first room is filled, you will be asked to go to the second room. Badges will be printed on site and you will be asked to take your badge yourself.
- Lunch can be picked up after all sessions are done at the appointed catering area. The sandwich lunches will be packed separately and beverages will be bottled.