Belgian Foundation for Dermatology and Venerology (BFDV)
More information about the objectives and the board members of the BFDV.
The Belgian Foundation for Dermatology and Venerology is a non-profit organisation that aims at:
- Awarding grants to specialists and residents in training within the field of dermatology-venerology to support their scientific work.
- The promotion and maintenance of scientific and educational work by societies aimed at de scientific study of the skin and its diseases, as well as the study of sexually transmitted diseases.
- Awarding prizes to specialists and residents in training within the field of dermatology-venerology, who have distinguished themselves by their scientific work in the domain of dermatology-venerology.
- President: Prof Dr Julien Lambert
- Manager: Prof Dr Marjan Garmyn
- Secretary : Prof Dr Véronique del Marmol
- Vice-Secretary: Dr Bernard Bouffioux
- Treasurer: Dr Katrien Vossaert
- Members: Dr Chantal Dangoisse, Prof Dr Jan Gutermuth, Prof Dr Jo Lambert, Dr Mark Vandaele, Dr Fabienne Willaert