LEO Pharma Innovation Grant 2024
The RBSDV board members will review and score the submitted projects. The winner will be announced during the BDD 2024 and will receive a grant of 15.000€.
- Existing or future innovative projects related to dermatology
- The proposal must support healthcare or research, but must not constitute an incitement to recommend, prescribe, buy, sell, supply or administer drugs.
- The project must be led by a qualified doctor, dermatologist or dermatologist in training working in Belgium who has not yet obtained a PhD.
- The budget statement must prove the financial feasibility of the entire project. If the grant does not cover the costs of the entire project, proof of funding from other sources must be provided.
- Dermatologists' salaries cannot be funded by the grant.
- Applicants may not apply for more than one RBSDV award in any calendar year.